Game time is 4x6 minutes (6x4 minutes running time in the Easy Basket category)
· Half time pause is one minute.
· One time out per half.
· If the game is tied at full time,”sudden death” will be played.
· Ball size 7 for boys born 2006-2007, size 6 for girls born 2006-2009 and boys born 2008 and 2009. Ball size 5 for girls born 2010 and boys born 2010.
· All types of zone defense are only allowed in the age groups 2006 and 2007.
· A player can not represent more than one team in the same age group.
· A player must have participated in the group stage in order to participate in the play offs.
· The 24 second rule will be monitored by the referees.
· If two or more teams have the same points, the order will be decided after the following principle:
1) The results in the games between teams with the same number of points.
2) Goal difference in the games between teams with the same number of points.
3) Number of goals made in the games between teams with the same number of points.
· Bring your own balls for warming up.
· If both teams have the same colour on their uniforms, the away team (according to the game schedule) has to change uniforms.
· No time for warming up on the court is guaranteed.
· In all other matters the games will be played according to the rules of the Swedish Basketball Federation.
· Special rules for Easy Basketball.